Seminars & Events
- 2018.09.13South India Business Networking Meeting was held on 3 September
- 2018.08.28B2B Meetings with Sri Lankan Companies Organized in Tokyo
- 2018.08.03Sri Lanka B2B Meetings to be held on 23 August 2018
- 2018.08.03ITPO Tokyo participated in Smart Engineering Tokyo 2018
- 2018.08.02Seminar on water supply and wastewater treatment in Asia held on 19 July 2018
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organizes or supports various regional, country specific and/or thematic forums, seminars and workshops every year, usually in cooperation with other stakeholders in Japan. These events often feature our delegates, but also high level government representatives during official or working visits to Japan.
- UNIDO Seminars
Seminars to introduce UNIDO’s activities to be held once or twice a year.
- Investment Seminars and Industrial Technology Seminars
Featuring our delegates who are officials from government or semi-government institutions of developing countries promoting investment or technology transfer in general or in a specific area of industry. These events also provide the latest information about political, and economic developments, and FDI related incentives for foreign enterprises.
- Side Events at International Conferences
Under the organization of international conferences, UNIDO ITPO Tokyo holds or supports side events, such as seminars or workshops, featuring specific topics on industrial development.
(Ex.) United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20); Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD)
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo participates in or supports exhibition events related to industrial development, by holding workshops or by exhibiting a UNIDO booth. In such events, activities of UNIDO, industrial development potential and projects of developing countries, and technologies registered in the Technology Database are featured
(Ex.) INCHEM Tokyo; Green Innovation Tokyo; Smart Community Japan; Kawasaki International Eco-Tech Fair, etc.