Seminars & Events
- 2018.11.06Morocco Aerospace Seminar will be held on 29 November in Tokyo
- 2018.11.02Nepal Investment Seminar will be held on 20 November 2018 in Tokyo
- 2018.10.31Japan-UNIDO Multi-stakeholder Cooperation Dialogue "Africa and TICAD7" was held on 26 Oct…
- 2018.10.25ABE Initiative: Africa Business Seminar and Networking Fair [Tsubame-Sanjo, Niigata]
- 2018.10.22UNIDO Deputy to the Director General, Hiroshi Kuniyoshi, delivered his address during the second pl…
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organizes or supports various regional, country specific and/or thematic forums, seminars and workshops every year, usually in cooperation with other stakeholders in Japan. These events often feature our delegates, but also high level government representatives during official or working visits to Japan.
- UNIDO Seminars
Seminars to introduce UNIDO’s activities to be held once or twice a year.
- Investment Seminars and Industrial Technology Seminars
Featuring our delegates who are officials from government or semi-government institutions of developing countries promoting investment or technology transfer in general or in a specific area of industry. These events also provide the latest information about political, and economic developments, and FDI related incentives for foreign enterprises.
- Side Events at International Conferences
Under the organization of international conferences, UNIDO ITPO Tokyo holds or supports side events, such as seminars or workshops, featuring specific topics on industrial development.
(Ex.) United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20); Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD)
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo participates in or supports exhibition events related to industrial development, by holding workshops or by exhibiting a UNIDO booth. In such events, activities of UNIDO, industrial development potential and projects of developing countries, and technologies registered in the Technology Database are featured
(Ex.) INCHEM Tokyo; Green Innovation Tokyo; Smart Community Japan; Kawasaki International Eco-Tech Fair, etc.