- 2017.09.28"KAIZEN" Workshop for ADC held on 21 September 2017 in Tokyo
- 2017.07.11Site visit to Kitakyushu Eco-Town and Kawasaki Eco-Town with the visiting delegation from Vietnam
- 2017.06.27“Low Carbon and Climate Resilient Industrial Development” Study Tour in Japan (UNIDO HQs project)
- 2017.06.20Smart Factory Japan 2017 (Embassy Programme)
- 2017.04.27Site visit to Kawasaki Eco-Town with the Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Feder…
Capacity Building is an activity which develops the organizational ability of developing countries to promote industrial development.
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organizes capacity building activities such as lectures, factory visits, and fact-finding meetings for various delegations from developing countries, and also for officials of embassies in Japan. The aim of these activities is to enable participants to learn about networking, technologies, and business promotion opportunities in Japan.
- Embassy Programme
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo is organizing seminars or factory tours for members of embassies of developing countries in Tokyo to learn about manufacturing or environmental technologies which Japanese enterprises possess. Also UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organizes tours to exhibition events about technologies.
- Visit Tour
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organizes nationwide tour visiting facilities of local governments or enterprises.
- Delegation Groups
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo supports delegations from developing countries to obtain information about leading technologies of Japanese enterprises regarding manufacturing or environmental sustainability. UNIDO ITPO Tokyo can arrange business meetings between visiting delegations and local governments or enterprises.