- 2018.07.27African Diplomatic Corps (ADC) visited Material Handling Demo Center on Friday, 20 July.
- 2018.07.19Company and Factory Visit to Mitsubishi Fuso Truck & Bus Corp. at Kawasaki Plant on 6 July 2018
- 2018.03.02Embassy Tour: 46 Diplomats visited the Asahi Shimbun on 23 February, 2018
- 2018.02.1414 Diplomats visited Kawasaki International Eco-Tech Fair 2018
- 2017.12.21Embassies' Tour the EcoPro 2017 Exhibition
Capacity Building is an activity which develops the organizational ability of developing countries to promote industrial development.
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organizes capacity building activities such as lectures, factory visits, and fact-finding meetings for various delegations from developing countries, and also for officials of embassies in Japan. The aim of these activities is to enable participants to learn about networking, technologies, and business promotion opportunities in Japan.
- Embassy Programme
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo is organizing seminars or factory tours for members of embassies of developing countries in Tokyo to learn about manufacturing or environmental technologies which Japanese enterprises possess. Also UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organizes tours to exhibition events about technologies.
- Visit Tour
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organizes nationwide tour visiting facilities of local governments or enterprises.
- Delegation Groups
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo supports delegations from developing countries to obtain information about leading technologies of Japanese enterprises regarding manufacturing or environmental sustainability. UNIDO ITPO Tokyo can arrange business meetings between visiting delegations and local governments or enterprises.