- Partnerships Brochure -Japanese Private Sectors and UNIDO- 2019
- UNIDO ITPO Tokyo has published an updated brochure on Partnerships -Japanese Private Sectors and UNIDO- 2019.
- UN75th: Together we can build the future we want. The world needs solidarity.
- The United Nations is marking its 75th anniversary at a time when the world faces an unprecedented global crisis with a severe economic and social impact. Will we emerge stronger and better equipped …
- Event Report: Jordan Welcomes Japanese Companies in New Fields of Business
- The Jordan Investment and Business Online Seminar was successfully held on 13 October 2020, and attended by a record 288 participants, organized by UNIDO ITPO Tokyo, the Embassy of the Hashemite King…
- Delegate Programme: Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) provided information on business environments to 13 Japanese Companies
- UNIDO ITPO Tokyo facilitated an online Delegate Programme with the following two officials from Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) for 7-30 September 2020, for promotion of the latest …
- Event Report: Rwanda-Japan Online Business Matching Seminar (Day 3 and Day 4)
- UNIDO ITPO Tokyo co-organized a series of online events for Rwanda, “Japan-Rwanda Virtual Pitching Event (Day 3)” on 9 September and “Online Business Matching (Day 4)” on 10 S…
- Investment Opportunities in Burkina Faso in a Context of COVID-19 Management on 11 November (Online Seminar)
- UNIDO ITPO Tokyo will support an online seminar, titled “Investment Opportunities in Burkina Faso in a Context of COVID-19 Management“, organized by the Embassy of Burkina Faso in Tokyo o…