UNIDO ITPO Tokyo participated in “Smart Community Japan 2016”, an exhibition organized by Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun Ltd., from 15 to 17 June 2016. This event was held at Tokyo Big Sight.
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo promoted the following at the event: 1) UNIDO’s Environmental Technology Database, 2) India Delegate (investment and technology transfer to the country) and 3) Smart Technologies for the developing countries.
The total number of participants to the exhibition during the event period was roughly 40,000 as same as the last year.
Prospective Japanese smart Technologies for the next generation energy and potential of the creation of new industries
- Environmental Technology Database; UNIDO ITPO Tokyo introduced successful stories in developing countries from the registered companies in the Database. Some of the companies made presentations at the booth about their experience in the developing countries.
Introduced technologies and companies:
- “Nanotechnology & Industrial Coating for Various Functions & Applications” of Kokusaikan Corporation Japan and the partners
- “Bakture System” of RBC Consultant Co., Ltd.
- “Power Router for ECONETWORK” of VPEC Inc.
- “Porous Alpha” of Tottori Resource Recycling Inc.
- “Plastic changing to Oil machine / Hydro-thermal Treatment machine” of Shinko Tecnos Co., Ltd.
- “Glass Cullet Production Equipment / Glass Inter-layer Separation Equipment” of Donico-Inter Co., Ltd.
- “Enhancement of Harvests by Activating Free Water Molecules” of JICUW Co., Ltd.
- “Hinode Microbubble Generator” of HINODE SANGYO Co., Ltd.
- “Coating for ultraviolet and infrared ray shielding” of FUMIN CO., LTD.
- India Business Consulting; A meeting space was allocated for the business meetings between the delegate from India, Mr. Sanjay Parikh and Japanese business people.
- On 15 June, UNIDO ITPO Tokyo organized a visit by 27 diplomats from 12 embassies in Tokyo to visit several exhibits at the event. (more details)
A workshop, “Emerging business opportunities by means of Smart Technologies in developing countries”
- UNIDO ITPO Tokyo introduced its “Environmental Technology Database” to the Japanese technology companies. 2 registered companies gave presentations about their pioneering projects in developing countries. The workshop was successful, attracting about 40 professionals from technology companies. (more details)
Theme：The exhibition for the next generation energies and creations of new industries
|Title of the event||Smart Community Japan 2016|
|Composite Exhibition||① Smart Community Exhibition
・Next Generation Vehicle Zone
・Energy Market Reform Zone
② Hydrogen Society Solution Exhibition
③ Biomass Expo,
Organized by Biomass Expo Executive Committee
Co-Organized by THE NIKKAN KOGYO SHIMBUN,,Ltd.
/ Japan Organics Recycling Association
④ Plant Factory & Smart Agriculture Exhibition
⑤ Green Build Exhibition
|Date||June 15 (Wed) – 17 (Fri), 2016|
|Venue||Tokyo Big Sight, East Hall|
|Admission Fee||Free of charge (Registration required)|
|Organizer||Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd.|
|Co-organizers||New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization（NEDO）
Japan Smart Community Alliance（JSCA）
|Sponsors||Cabinet Office/ Reconstruction Agency/
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry/
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications/
Ministry of Education,Culture,Sports,Science and Technology/
Ministry of Land,Infrastructure,Transport and Tourism/
Ministry of the Environment