STePP (Sustainable Technology Promotion Platform) Brochure "Technologies from Japan" 2020
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo has published an updated brochure on “STePP (Sustainable Technology Promotion Platform)”.
The new brochure introduces 98 sustainable technologies of 86 Japanese companies registered in the STePP as of February 2020.
UNIDO ITPO Tokyo’s STePP is designed to share information on Japanese technologies that contribute to sustainable industrialization, in order to promote the transfer of such technologies to developing and emerging countries.
For the latest list, please refer the link below.
- Event Report: Hybrid Event “SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGY DAY”
- STePP (Sustainable Technology Promotion Platform) Brochure "Technologies from Japan" 2022
- Hybrid Event "SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGY DAY", 17 February 2023
- Mebiol Inc. registered in the STePP received the ENERGY GLOBE National Award 2022
- Event Report: "Seminar & Networking: Japan's Technology Transfer to Mitigate the Impa…