UNIDO ITPO Tokyo supported “Bangladesh Seminar” held at JFW International Fashion Fair on Wednesday, 22 July, 2015.
Mr. Jalalul Hai, CEO at HAISON International Ltd. who was invited under UNIDO ITPO Tokyo’s delegate programme gave a presentation on recent investment climate in Bangladesh.
Date/Time: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 at 11:00-11:50
Venue: “PLAZA” (Seminar space at JFW-IFF venue)
West Exhibition Hall-02 (1F), Tokyo Big Sight
Organizer: Embassy of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh
Supporter: UNIDO ITPO Tokyo
Theme: “The World’s Second Largest Garment Nation
Bangladesh, its Actuality and the Future”
Opening Remarks & Greetings:
– H.E. Mr. Masud Bin Momen, Bangladesh Ambassador to Japan
– Mr. Md. Manzur Hasan Bhuyan, Joing Secretary,
Ministry of Commerce
– Mr. Takashi Suzuki, Senior Coordinator, JETRO
– Mr. Masahiro Hiraishi, President, Maruhisa co.,ltd.
– Mr. Jalalul Hai, Chairman & CEO, HAISON International Ltd.
– Mr. Mohammad Hasan Arif, Commercial Counsellor,
Embassy of Bangladesh, Tokyo