On occasion of the visit of seven ICT/BPO companies from Sri Lanka, the Embassy of Sri Lanka in Japan and UNIDO ITPO Tokyo co-organized a business matching event on 16 January 2023 in Tokyo.
The business matching was preceded by the opening address by H.E. Mr. E. Rodney M. Perera, Ambassador of Sri Lanka and the presentations to introduce business activities of all the participating companies from Sri Lanka.
The ICT/BPO comapnies from Sri Lanka, well established with extensive bbusiness experiences with customers in Asia, Europe and the US, organized active individual business discussions with the Japanese participants for possible business partnerships in the fields of ERP, Web, Mobile, Gaming, IoT, Applications, API management, Cloud, Enterprise Asset Management, etc.
The event was organized with cooperation by CIMX Initiative at their venue.
Organized by: Embassy of Sri Lanka in Japan
Co-organized by: UNIDO ITPO Tokyo
Cooperated by: SHIN OPEN LAB
Date/Time: 16 January 2023 (Mon), 13:30-17:00
Venue: SHIN OPEN LAB
CIMX Initiative, 10F Hamamatsu-cho Square, 1-30-5 Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Participating Companies from Sri Lanka
1. hSenid Software Lanka Pvt Ltd – hsenid.com
2. Zincat Technology Pvt LTD – https://zincat.net
3. Metatechno Lanka Company (Private) Limited – https://www.metalanka.com
4. DMS Software Technologies (Pvt) Ltd – http://www.dmsswt.com/
5. Axiata Digital Labs (Pvt) Ltd- axiatadigitallabs.com
6. Evensel-IT Pvt. Ltd - https://evensel.com/
7. LOLC Technologies Limited – lolctech.com