A new environmental technology on the database (Hinode Microbubble Generator (HMB))
HINODE SANGYO Co., Ltd. provides Hinode Microbubble Generator (HMB).
“Dispersed-Microbes Process” invented by Hinode Sangyo is the revolutionary technology of the 21st century for wastewater treatment in place of well-established activated sludge process invented over 100 years ago.
A major problem in activated sludge process is occurrence of sludge “bulking” caused by the growth of filamentous microorganisms. Dispersed-Microbes Process intrinsically prevents sludge bulking, which ensures smooth processing of highly concentrated wastewater.
Hinode Sangyo’s Dispersed-Microbes Process remarkably enhances efficiency of wastewater treatment by activating aerobic microorganisms.
Dispersed-Microbes Process is the cutting-edge technology in terms of energy-saving, minimized use of wastewater treatment agents, ease of maintenance, minimized size of wastewater processing plant, complete elimination of foul smell, all of which have never been entirely achieved by other technologies in the history.
- UNIDO-Japan Cooperation: Mitigating the Impacts of COVID-19 through Technology Transfer …
- Seminar on "Technology Transfer Overseas by a Japanese SME & Business Opportunities i…
- Fats/Oil/Grease treatment from wastewater: FOG-green Power Generation System
- Water treatment (waste water): Linear Diaphragm Air Pump
- Water treatment (industrial wastewater): Clean Move