UNIDO ITPO Tokyo supported the “Fiji Trade & Tourism Seminar” held in Akita City on 6 September 2019.
Mr. Kamal Chetty from Investment Fiji, visiting Japan through invitation by UNIDO ITPO Tokyo, presented on Fiji’s business climate and investment opportunities in sectors including agriculture, ICT, tourism, manufacturing and energy. Dr. Takehiro Kurosaki of Tokai University also made a presentation on Fiji’s economic outlook, trade & investment opportunities and tourism attractions.
Date/Time: 6 September 2019 (Fri), 16:00-17:40
Venue: Iyataka (6-1-13, Nakadori, Akita City)
Organized by: Akita Fiji Friendship Association
Co-organized by: JETRO Akita, Akita Prefecture Trade Promotion Association, Akita Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Supported by: Akita Prefecture, Akita City, UNIDO ITPO Tokyo
– Opening Remarks by the Organizer
– Welcome Remarks by H.E. Mr. Isikeli U. Mataitoga, Ambassador of Fiji in Japan
– Presentation by Mr. Kamal Chetty, Investment & Trade Manager, Investment Fiji
– Presentation by Dr. Takehiro Kurosaki, Junior Associate Professor, Tokai University
– Q & A
– Anouncement from the secretariat on “Fiji Village” and “Rum Night”
◇Mr. Kamal Chetty, Investment Fiji “Fiji Trade & Investment Opportunities“