UNIDO ITPO Tokyo will participate in Smart Community Japan 2016 in Tokyo from 15th to 17th June. UNIDO booth is located at the address of “SC1-03” in East Hall 2, featuring 7 technologies from our Environmental Technology Database as shown below.
- “Plastic changing to Oil machine / Hydrothermal Treatment machine” of Shinko Tecnos Co., Ltd.
- “Porous System” of Tottori Resource Recycling Inc.
- “Bakture Sytem” of RBC Consultant Co., Ltd.
- “Power Router for ECONETWORK” of VPEC Inc.
- “Glass Cullet Production Equipment / Glass Interlayer Separation Equipment” of Donico Inter Co., Ltd.
“Nanotechnology & Industrial Coatings for Various Functions & Applications” of Kokusaikan Co. Japan
- “Dispersible microbe processing” of Hinode Sangyo Co., Ltd
- “Coating for ultraviolet and infrared ray shielding” of FUMIN CO., Ltd.
- “Enhancement of Harvests by Activating Free Water Molecules” of JICUW Co., Ltd.
The Smart Community Exhibition will demonstrate Japan’s cutting-edge technologies and solutions for construction of social infrastructures.
Across the whole world as well as in the nation, Japan’s advancement in infrastructure development has been recognized due to huge expectations from enterprises, developing social-infrastructures aligning to the needs of the people in developing countries.
June 15 (Wed) – 17 (Fri), 2016
10:00 – 17:00
Tokyo Big Sight East Hall
① Smart Community Exhibition
・Next Generation Vehicle Zone ・Emergency Market Reform Zone
② Hydrogen Society Solution Exhibition
③ Biomass Expo
Organized by Biomass Expo Executive Committee
Co-Organized by THE NIKKAN KOGYO SHIMBUN, Ltd., / Japan Organics Recycling Association
④ Plant Factory & Smart Agriculuture Exhibition
⑤ Green Build Exhibition
The Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun, Ltd.
Free (Registration from the below website is required)