Rainwater dropped in an area can be storage and purified.
The clean water can be used for daily life, agriculture, industry, and all application other than drinking water.
Only for drinking water, additional processes; sterilization and/or filtration, are required.
The technology which can purify and surely store rain water was originally developed by our company for efficient use of rain water. We have never heard about similar technology.
Regarding storage tank, initial cost for our storage system is cheaper than general tanks made of concrete and/or steel. In addition, the work period to construct the tank is much shorter than general ones.
Operation cost to purify rain water is more or less on naught. Comparing with purification from waste water or sea water, we have a very big advantage.
Fully Equipped With Three Functions
1) Removes contaminants (99.5% can be removed)
2) Completely waterproof underground Tank which is made of plastic unit and waterproof sheet
3) Excellent Resistance to Earth Pressure and Earthquake
Water in the storage tank can be supplied not only by power pump, but also by human power. (see schematic illustration of technology). Therefore, this system is applicable for non-electrified areas. Our technology is applicable all over the world, and we believe that our technology can solve water-related issues in many regions.
Technical maturity / Past record of introduction
Past record of introduction
Underground tank: 100 units in the last 3 years
Purification system: 30 units in the last 2 years
These days, our system is valued as a reliable technology in Japan.
Though this system consists of conventional technology and every one can easily understand the mechanism of this system, we have know-how to construct sheets for sealing. Inaccurate construction will pose water leakage.
Information on patent related to this technology
– Underground water tank: Japan 3890354, China ZL200580 002432.5,Korea10-0768328,Australia 2005257124,U.S.8,02 8,713,Canada 2,550,467,patent pending in India
– Sediment removal control box: Japan 4891399, Australia 2008252265, China ZL200880016479.0,patent pending in India, and several countries.
– Materials for storage: PCT/JP 2010/062100
|Name||TOTETSU MFG. CO., LTD.|
|Address||6-11, 3CHOME OSAKI SHINAGAWA-KU TOKYO 141-0032|
|Contact person||Seiichiro Takai
CEO ROOM, MANAGING DIRECTOR,
TEL: +81-3-3493-5911 FAX: +81-3-3493-1470
|Number of employees||18|
|Date of company foundation||15th of Oct.,1919|
|The type of business||Production and distribution of construction materials|
|Number of employees for international operation||1|
|Overseas offices||City , Country||Name of company|
|Beijing, China||Beijing Dayemu Huanbao Zixun
Yinhai Build North306room
Zhongguancun South Street Jia10
Haidian District Beijing City
Modality of business transaction
A joint venture(50:50)
The most ideal case is that we provide the technology and knowhow, and a local company provides a plant. It is better that materials and parts are provide by local manufactures. Anyway, we remain flexible.
We are ready to transfer the technology and knowhow under certain conditions.
We make a partnership agreement with a local company first, and start to discuss for eventual technology transfer.
Licensing of patent
We will consider if we receive strong request.
- Low carbon & energy conservation : Agriculture, fishing, and forestry / Industry / Buildings and household
- Prevention & destruction of pollution : Urban and living environment