We will provide efficient and safe waste incinerator of gasification system. This system can completely detoxify hazardous industrial waste and medical waste to prevent any air pollution.
Also, the system produces hot water, hot air, steam and electricity that can be used for various purposes.
|KINSEI Gasification System||Competitors' Rotary Kiln|
Require a small amount of fuel Ignition loss (1-3%)
Require a large amount of fuel Ignition loss (10%)
|Safety||Good sealing||Low quality sealing|
Continuous input required
No moving device
|KINSEI Gasification System||Competitors Rotary Kiln|
The amount of emissions produced by the KINSEI gasification system are well below the regulation threshold as shown in the table below.
|KINSEI’s performance||Regulation threshold|
|Dioxins||0.073 ng-TEQ/Nm3||5 ng-TEQ/Nm3|
|Dust||0.005 g/Nm3||0.15 g/Nm3|
|NOx||102 ppm||250 ppm|
|SOx||0.035 Nm3/h||K value|
|HCl||22 mg/Nm3||700 mg/Nm3|
|CO||0.01 ppm||100 ppm|
Technical maturity / Past record of introduction
We have started to sell the KINSEI gasification system since 1980 and we have sold over 200 units. In the past, we have delivered our products in Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand and Indonesia.
– Permission and authorization
– Waste management
– Leading and permission of the related authorities
– Environmental compliance (air pollution)
– Distribution of counterfeit products
To overcome these conceivable risks, we will have to classify the acceptance criterion, based on Japanese results, for medical waste and specification condition for collection by cooperating with local specialists.
We have also acquired the patents for our technology in 14 countries as means of having an intellectual property protection tactic. We protect our products by setting a password protection for the control system.
Information on patent related to this technology
EU (UK, France, Germany, Spain): 566425
China: ZL 93 1 04622. X
Indonesia: ID 0 003 430
|Name||KINSEI SANGYO CO., Ltd.|
|Address||Yanaka-machi 788, Takasaki-shi, Gunma, Japan 370-1203|
|Contact person||Keiichi Kaneko
|Number of employees||80|
|Date of company foundation||1st of March 1967|
|The type of business||Maker of waste incinerator|
|Number of employees for international operation(including overseas operation, if any)||10|
|Overseas offices*||City , Country||Name of company|
|India||UPL Environmental Engineering Ltd.|
|Malaysia||Tesco Co Ltd.|
* Overseas offices of alliance members and/or consortium members are also accepted.
Modality of business transaction
We would like to firstly research local areas to look for local partners such as sales agent, manufacturer and engineering company. We would like to provide them with training and we aim to establish a supply chain network for the manufacturing and maintenance of our machines.
Schematic illustration of the technology
1. Flow Diagram of KINSEI Waste Incinerator of Gasification System
2. KINSEI Waste Incinerator of Gasification System (GB type)
3. KINSEI Waste Incinerator of Gasification System (MGB type)
- Low carbon & energy conservation : Energy efficiency / Cogeneration
- Prevention & destruction of pollution : Ozone-depletion substances (ODS) / Air pollution
- Waste treatment & management : Municipal solid waste / Industrial waste / Medical waste